Thursday, January 29, 2015

books-Liz

I'm a firm believer that there's no such thing as being over prepared. If "Knowledge is Power" then I'm the Nuclear Queen of PCT facts and info. Besides reading and highlighting (in three different colors) "The PCT Data Book" I've read five other informational books and four autobiographies. I'm currently reading "Hikertrash:Life on the PCT" by Erin Miller and loving it, by far the best memoir I've read. Don't even get me started on a certain other biography, if you know me you know my feelings about it.
Melinda and I know we're going to have to tear acouple of books into sections and have them shipped when needed and it breaks my heart to do that. Having worked fourteen years in a bookstore I revere and honor books. On the other hand I don't want to carry the extra weight of an entire book, let's get tearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment