Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 79 - Still Zeroing - Mel

July 2

After three great days in Tahoe with Greg I'm still off the trail.  My back was still bothering me so I went to an Urgent Care in Reno.  The doctor thought it was muscle spasms.  She prescribed injection of anti-inflammatories, a prescription for some and a little rest.  Greg's sister lives in Pollock Pines (less than an hour away from Echo Summit and where I plan on rejoining the PCT) so I am hanging out with her and hope to be back hiking in the next day or two.

I'm hoping that next summer I can talk Bodie and/or Liz into hiking Sonora Pass to Echo Pass with me.

I didn't say this before but I am so proud of Liz knowing when it was time get off the trail to take care of herself.  It's not a decision you make lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment