Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 89 - Mile 1221.4 to 1240.4

July 12

Slow getting out of camp today. What's new? My back is pretty sore though. Not quite as bad as when I was a couple days out of Tuolumne, but Ibuprofen is definitely my friend. 

It was overcast most of the day which makes for very comfortable hiking. My phone and tracker batteries are getting low and I really need to get them charged though. 

Pretty uneventful hiking. Mostly forest, some of it alive and some of it dead. 


My body is really begining to feel the miles. I'm also feeling tired. I was looking for the campsite where I ended up tonight. I was so afraid that someone would already be there and I would have to go on. I figured I'd just cry until they felt sorry for me. 

There were people already there, but it was my new Canadian friends. They made room for me. My tent was practically set up on one of theirs. I have been enjoying having company at night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment