Monday, July 6, 2015

Day 81 - Mile 1092.72 to 1103.24 -Mel

July 4

I got back on the trail today at Echo Lake. Debbie and Dan drove me up. I was a little nervous about leaving because thunder showers were in the forecast, but they're expected for the next week. 

Took it slow today. My back is feeling much better, but it's not totally back to normal. 

Thunder most of the day and a little rain. No lightening though and for that I am thankful. 

I find Aloha Lake just beautiful and can not pass it by without taking a picture. It's all the granite that I love. 


I decided to camp near Gilmore Lake and tackle Dick's Pass tomorrow. I'm more afraid of the downhill than I am of the uphill. I'm not too far from the lake and can hear the people that are camped there!  Hopefully they won't be up all night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment