Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 68 Liz 6/20/15 mile 940

Melinda decided to go alittle further and will leave tomorrow. 
I've had such an amazing 2 1/2 months. I've seen such beauty that God has given us. I've met so many interesting and fun people on the trail and I've been blessed with so much trail magic. I've learned to overcome fear and push through pain. 
2 1/2 months
940 miles
Two pairs of shoes
9 toenails lost
1 broken trekking pole
600 pictures. 
Thank you to everyone who has supported and cheered me on. 
The journey's not over, I plan to finish it in sections. Want to come?
As Forest Gump wisely said " I'm tired... I think I'll go home"
Liz Hasenberg aka Sugar High

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have had this amazing experience and enjoyed all the big and small beauty along the way. Your outlook over millions of steps has been so upbeat, and your decision to hop off the trail until the day you return belies great wisdom. You rock! And -- have all the memories to prove it! Thanks for sharing your journey, best wishes- trail angel Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete