Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 22-Liz LA


And then there was 7, toenails that is. I went to the podiatrist yesterday and she's very happy with my progress, me too. I did ask her to remove one toenail, since I was there, better her than me. My feet still have residual pain and the wounds haven't completely closed and healed but I'm estatic to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I bought a pair of trail shoes yesterday, in a larger size, and I'm breaking them in now. Melinda and I went for a long walk this morning and for the first time I wasn't limping or wincing. Life is Great!!  I believe we'll be on the trail in a few days. 
I can't thank my family and friends enough for all the support and love they've shown us during our time here in LA. 
Before and after feet pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment