Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day 23-Liz LA

Finally, we're leaving LA tomorrow to get back on the trail!! Our time here has been cathartic for body and soul, but now it's time to return to the PCT and show her who the BOSS is. My aunt has graciously offered to take us back to Ziggy and the Bear so we won't lose any miles of the trail, incredible. Bad weather is coming in the form of thunderstorms so we want to try and be ahead of it or else be in our tents prepared to hunker down and not lose to much time. My feet are 80% healed and I plan to treat them with greater respect and I hope they will in return carry me another 2454 miles. 
Happy trails. 

3 comments:

  1. glad to hear that your feet are healing and you can get back on the trail again soon! Hopefully those bigger hiking boots will help. take care in the storms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog today while I was looking for thru hikers stories of women. Read the whole thing at once. When you guys talk about a book and not mention the name, are you guys talking about Wild?? LOL. I didnt like the movie much but loved the book!!!

    Get well soon!! And safe travels

    The snakes...would freak me out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear you are healing!! I do have faith and believe that the Lord already knows the outcome of your adventure...but we are not meant to! Bless you both and I know He is watching over you

    ReplyDelete