Sunday, May 10, 2015

Day 26-Liz 218.6-235.4

I did something last night that I've never done before or thought I ever would, I slept on a table. Everyone was worried about rain and wind so most of us slept under the veranda, either on the ground or on the table. I must say I was very comfortable, I worried at first about rolling over and off the table but that didn't happen. 
Today's hike was the most beautiful and enjoyable so far. We hiked over mountains and through valleys following a river as it meandered along. Some of the trail tested us but overall it was perfect. Even better, today I had no foot pain! We're cowboy camping tonight because there isn't enough room to set up our tents. We saw a tent like ours perfectly set up last night and we grilled the woman who did it. Maybe tomorrow we can try. 
The mom report: if your a mom to Dragonfly, The Kid and Mush, Ostrich, Rolly Poly, Stephanie, Tanya, Radar, or Galaxy, your kids are fine and having a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment