Friday, May 15, 2015

Day 31-Liz 304.80-328.5

Ugh!! The day started with such beauty and warm and ended with us shivering, cold, and wet. It started drizzling about 1pm and then rained constant thru the early morning. Luckily we knew a campground was close and we ended up in a site next to a group of twenty something men that regaled us with their singalongs and loud banter that no animals would dare come near us. We put up our tents and headed to the bathroom to change into dry clothes. I was so cold I put on almost all my dry clothes to stay warm. Amazingly neither one of us had water in our tents when we  woke up. Sadly, my sleeping pad deflated during the night so I was on the cold wet ground with rain pounding my tent and I'm thinking to myself "I wanted to do this?". 

No comments:

Post a Comment