Saturday, April 18, 2015

Blowin' in the wind - April 17 - mile 52.53 - Greg

I knew I should have hooked Melinda up with Verizon or AT&T.

No posts since Tuesday from Melinda and I suspect it's because her smartphone hasn't had a signal. I sent a text message to both her and Liz explaining how she could "borrow" liz's signal by having Liz set up a peronal hotspot on her phone. But I suspect the texts disappeared into the ether - sometimes they do that.

It could also be that she's enjoying the outdoors without being fixated on a tiny screen. Is that even possible any more?

Speaking of disappearing into the ether, Melinda's sleeping bag stuff sack turned into a self-guided sail on Tuesday night and was never seen again. I have a new one in the mail to Pacific Valley, their re-supply planned for Wednesday.

Anyway, they made great progress again yesterday with another 14+ mile day. I wonder how their feet are holding up?

No comments:

Post a Comment