Tuesday, April 14, 2015

First Day-Liz

What an incredible day we've had. Started by going on the wrong dirt road in my Aunts new Lexus, I'm so sorry AJ. If you know us you're not surprised we were on the wrong road. We were bythe border wall only 1/2 mile away. Of course a border patrol agent told us we set off the sensors. Again, I'm sorry. Once we got hiking everything was fine. The weather was hot and only a slight breeze. We stopped at mile 9 to make dinner but I felt alittle queasy and just rested. Before we started I had a bite of a payday bar, in case I needed the energy. Unfortunately I threw up immediately. Sorry Melinda.  I felt fine afterwards and we hiked til mile 11ish to camp for the night. I think the sun is not my friend no matter how much water I drink. I'll have to be careful. We're both cowboy camping tonight (no tent) for the first time. Day one eventful and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment